PURCHASING MANAGER £36K - £60K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY
One of the top three export companies of the waste material industry in the UK is now recruiting for a Purchasing Manager. Home based with extensive UK travel and occasional overseas travel required.
The position will be reporting to the Director. The role will be mostly leading and developing the UK purchasing team to purchase waste material, mainly recovered fibre. The main function of the position includes:
- Capable of delivering business objectives and implementing the recovered fibre strategy.
- Maintain and develop suppliers of recovered fibre.
- Provide competitor insight and analysis.
- Lead the marketing activity to promote the Cyclelink brand.
- Financial modelling to support operational platform and tendering.
Aptitude / skills required:
- Understanding of recycling and papermaking advantageous
- Must be self motivated and display strong analytical and research skills
- Logical and well organised with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to problem solve
- Able to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Able to think ahead and also outside of own requirements to take into account the bigger picture of the organisation
- Possess a good level of IT skills
- Ability to summarise and effectively communicate complex data and proposals
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
Salary is negotiable according to your experience and capability.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post to Cyclelink UK, 6 Lords Court, Cricketers Way, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1SS
Closing Date 6th April 2020.