1. To represent and promote the recycling industry for the benefit of all Members of the Association.
2. To promote the individual and collective services of Members.
3. To represent the interests of Members at local, national and European Government level with direct contact and through Government agents.
4. To be a principal voice for the recycling industry.
5. To develop best practice in the recycling industry by promoting:
- Health & Safety standards
- Legal and Regulatory compliance
- Operational standards
6. To provide a source of information for Members on matters relating to the waste and recycling industry, including:
- Health & Safety
- Current legislation and regulation
- Industry benchmarking
- Technical developments
- Training & education
7. To explore group purchasing schemes for the benefit of Members.
8. To organise networking and social fellowship events in order to improve communication between Members.
9. To promote and communicate the best interests of the Association and its Members (and these Aims & Objectives) to the trade and general media and public.